Enhance your opportunities with this high-level qualification in Project Management
and set yourself up with advanced skills to succeed as a leader in a field that:
- Offers great job prospects
- Is diverse and filled with opportunities
- Has a fast-growing future
- Is dynamic and ever-changing
- Every day is a brand new experience
The Diploma of Project Management (BSB50820) is designed to enhance your skills and
ensure you have the methods, techniques and tools you need to manage projects
effectively. This course will help ensure you have the confidence and ability to
manage projects effectively, lead your team to success and to achieve organisational
This qualification offers a broad range of competencies which will equip you with a
set of skills that are highly regarded and attractive to prospective employers. You
will develop skills in managing all aspects of projects including cost, time,
quality, risk, procurement, and scope. This course will also teach you to lead, plan
and execute projects with the professional skills sought after in a huge range of
QAT’s unique education model enables students to achieve their highest potential
personally, academically and professionally. We focus on assisting students to gain
successful course outcomes to potentially continue a chosen study pathway or advance
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent* (No band below 5.0).
- Completion of Year 12 (or equivalent in the student’s home country).
- Students who have not completed high school must have relevant work experience or a
qualification that indicate a likely success of course completion.
*Alternatively, students are required to take a pre-test before enrolment.
**Check Fees and Funding or contact QAT for latest promotion.
All vocational courses are assessed through a combination of assessment types that
may include examinations, essays, reports, group tasks, portfolios and/ or
We have many payment options available depending on each individual student.
Please Contact QAT to know what payment option suits you.
At QAT our aim is to assist you in reaching the required competence and confidence
to succeed within the Business industry.
Join QAT industry award winning trainers who will provide you with the individual
training support to successfully achieve your Certificate in Business Administration
reach your career goals and gain employment in the Business industry.
- This course will equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualified project manager or leader.
- This qualification is nationally recognised.
- Our trainers are qualified, industry-experienced professionals who provide one-on-one support to ensure you have the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the field.
- Students will be trained in real world settings and acquire job-ready skills through their training.
Manage project scope
Manage project time
Manage project quality
Manage project cost
Manage project human resources
Manage project information and communication
Manage project risk
Manage project integration
Develop workplace policy and procedures for Sustainability
Lead and manage team effectiveness
Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Interpret market trends and developments
Job prospects upon successful completion of this course include:
- Project leader
- Team leader and manager
- Project contract manager
- Project manager (industry specific)
- Project vendor manager
- Project administrator
Graduates can choose to immediately commence their career as a project manager, project contract manager, project leader and more.
For assistance, our Enrolments Team are more than happy to help you with any
questions you may have.
Contact us now and we'll get you started.