Diploma of Project Management
Diploma of Project Management
Gain the knowledge and skills to effectively lead and manage complex projects from start to finish with Diploma of Project Management at Queensland Academy of Technology.
Enhance your opportunities with this high-level qualification in Project Management and set yourself up with advanced skills to succeed as a leader in a field that:
• Offers great job prospects
• Is diverse and filled with opportunities
• Has a fast-growing future
• Is dynamic and ever-changing
• Every day is a brand new experience
This Diploma of Project Management course offers a broad range of competencies which will equip you with a set of skills that are highly regarded and attractive to prospective employers. QAT's unique education model enables students to achieve their highest protential personally, academically and professionally. We focus on assisting students to gain successful course outcomes to potentially continue a chosen study pathway or advance career options.
The BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management qualification covers is designed to enhance your skills and ensure you have the methods, techniques and tools you need to manage projects effectively. This course will help ensure you have the confidence and ability to manage projects effectively, lead your team to success and to achieve organisational goals.
You will develop skills in managing all aspects of projects including scope, time, cost, quality, risk, communication & information, engaging with stakeholders and integration. This course will also teach you to lead, plan and execute projects with the professional skills sought after in a huge range of Australian industries.
Enhance your opportunities with this high-level qualification in Project Management and set yourself up with advances skills to succees as a leader in a field that:
• has a fast growing future
• is diverse and filled with opportunities
• offers great job prospects
• is dynamic and ever changing
• everyday is a brand new experience
• pathway opportunities to further studies
Course Duration and Study Options
• One year for online study
There is no entry requirement for this course.
Please contact us for tuition fee of this course.
All vocational courses are assessed through a combination of assessment types that may include examinations, essays, reports, group tasks, portfolios and/ or presentations.
We have many payment options available depending on each individual student. Please Contact QAT to know what payment option suits you.
Why Study with QAT?
At QAT our aim is to assist you in reaching the required competence and confidence to succeed within the Business industry.
Join QAT industry award winning trainers who will provide you with the individual training support to successfully achieve your diploma, reach your career goals and gain employment in the Business industry.
• This course will equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualified project manager or leader.
• This qualification is nationally recognised.
• Our trainers are qualified, industry-experienced professionals who provide one-on-one support to ensure you have the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the field.
• Students will be trained in real world settings and acquire job-ready skills through their training.
BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
BSBLDR522 - Manage people performance
BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
BSBPMG530 - Manage project scope
BSBPMG531 - Manage project time
BSBPMG532 - Manage project quality
BSBPMG533 - Manage project cost
BSBPMG534 - Manage project human resources
BSBPMG535 - Manage project information and communication
BSBPMG536 - Manage project risk
BSBPMG540 - Manage project integration
BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
Graduates can choose to immediately commence their career as a project manager, project contract manager, project leader and more.
Job prospects upon successful completion of this course include:
• Project leader
• Team leader
• Project contract manager
• Project manager (industry specific)
• Project vendor manager
• Project administrator
For assistance, our Enrolments Team are more than happy to help you with any questions you may have. Contact us now and we'll get you started.