Diploma of Leadership and Management
Diploma of Leadership and Management
Upgrade your career in leadership and management with this high-level qualification with Diploma of Leadership and Management at Queensland Academy of Technology.
Do you have a passion for leadership and effective management? If so, the Diploma of Leadership and Management is for you.You’ll gain the necessary knowledge and skills required to become a manager in business, human resources and sales.
The BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification covers a wide range of core knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management which can be be applied across a rangge of enterprise and industry contexts.
QAT's unique student-centered approach focuses on the education model enabling students to make the most of a rewarding career in modern business leadership and management.
QAT's mission is to help students gain knowledge and skill to a level where an individual can demonstrate initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
Be part of a dynamic training experience and be motivated to think like a leader and manager with the confidence to work in any innovative team environment. This course also provides a pathway to further studies or progress into and exciting career.
Enhance your opportunities with this high-level qualification in Leadership and Management and set yourself up with advanced skills to succeed as a leader in a field that:
• has a fast growing future
• is diverse and filled with opportunities
• offers great job prospects
• is dynamic and ever changing
• everyday is a brand new experience
• pathway opportunities to further studies
Course Duration and Study Options
• One year for online study
There is no entry requirement for this course.
Please contact us for tuition fee of this course.
All vocational courses are assessed through a combination of assessment types that may include examinations, essays, reports, group tasks, portfolios and/ or presentations.
We have many payment options available depending on each individual student. Please Contact QAT to know what payment option suits you.
Why Study with QAT?
At QAT our aim is to assist you in reaching the required competence and confidence to succeed within the Business industry.
Join QAT industry award winning trainers who will provide you with the individual training support to successfully achieve your diploma, reach your career goals and gain employment in the Business industry.
• This course will equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualified manager in business, human resources and sales.
• This qualification is nationally recognised.
• Our trainers are qualified, industry-experienced professionals who provide one-on-one support to ensure you have the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the field.
• Students will be trained in real world settings and acquire job-ready skills through their training.
• Successful completion of this course will enable you to work as a manager in business, human resources, or sales, or complete further study with our university pathways.
BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
BSBLDR522 - Manage people performance
BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans
BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
BSBOPS505 - Manage organisational customer service
BSBPEF501 - Manage personal and professional development
BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness
BSBTWK503 - Manage meetings
BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
Upon successful completion of this course, students can pursue further studies from our wide range of university pathways.
Our pathways for this course include the following degrees:
• Hotel Management
• Law (Paralegal Studies)
• Legal and Justice Studies
• Information Technology
Students can have up to 8 units credit (1 year) transferred.
For more information on our university pathways, please see Pathways.
Job prospects upon successful completion of this course include:
• Transport Manager
• Distribution Centre Manager
• Office Manager
• Warehouse Manager
• Business Development Manager
• Product Manager
• Corporate Service Manager
• Business Manager
For assistance, our Enrolments Team are more than happy to help you with any questions you may have. Contact us now and we'll get you started.