At QAT our aim is to assist you in reaching the required competence and confidence to succeed within the Early Childhood Services industry.
Join QAT industry award winning trainers who will provide you with the individual training support to successfully achieve your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care to reach career goals and gain employment in the Early Childhood Service industry.
You will receive:
- Highly informative orientation and induction
- Meet with the lead trainer to discuss all aspects of the course including work placement
- An individual training schedule which includes assessment due dates
- Meet the student support officer dedicated to assist you
- Access to the QAT student portal, E-learning portal and virtual classroom
- Access to QAT student Facebook, student activity calendar and QAT job club
- Work placement at an Early Childhood Centre to receive hands on experience
- Access to Early Childhood job vacancies
- Receive specific training in special needs and have the opportunity to work alongside children with additional needs through our industry partnership program
- Pathway towards career development into university to complete BA in Education
For assistance, our Enrolments Team are more than happy to help you with any questions you may have Contact us now and we’ll get you started.